Q. How often will I receive my customized copies of Real Estate Digest?
Q. What formats are available?
Q. What customization options do I have?
Q. Are exclusive territories available?
Q. Do you offer any discounts?
Q. Do I need to sign a contract? What if I want to cancel?
Q. Is there a set-up fee?
Q. How do I start a subscription?
A. Real Estate Digest is published monthly, twelve times per year.
- PRINT: Your newsletter printed in full color with your nameplate (including logo, address and photo) also in full color. Many title company personnel prefer to deliver Real Estate Digest directly to agents on field visits and when they come to the office. PRINT is by far our most popular format.
- EMAIL: Your HTML+ EMAIL newsletters will provide several unique benefits you won’t get with print only:
- Your HTML+ email newsletter will include links from your website, making it easy for readers to connect to your site and respond to any calls to action your newsletter template contains.
- Your HTML+ email newsletter will allow you to track who opens your newsletters.
- You can get instant content for Facebook, Twitter and LindedIn. Just ask us to post your newsletter to your social media accounts — it’s easy!
- When you purchase both PRINT and EMAIL editions, you will receive a 30% discount.
- WEB: You can also get your Real Estate Digest automatically streamed to your WEBSITE, providing a great way to get fresh new content on a regular basis and engage visitors. If you also purchase either PRINT or WEB service, you will receive a 30% discount.
A. We customize your Real Estate Digest’s nameplate for your firm, including logo, photos (if you want), and address information. Then use the bottom half of the back page for your ad or for formatting the page to your Real Estate Digest a self-mailer.
You can receive your PRINT newsletters folded any way you’d like. Most firms receive their newsletters flat (8 ½ x 11 inches), though you may specify half-folded or tri-folded newsletters, if you wish.
A. Yes, get all the details here.
A. When you purchase both PRINT and EMAIL editions, you will receive a 30% discount.
If you wish to prepay one year of newsletter service (12 issues), you will receive a 10% discount in addition to any other discount.
A. Our subscriptions are open-ended; we require only a 60-day notice of cancellation from you to stop service. Please call us if you wish to cancel. If you send a notice of cancellation, send it via email to the person who has been servicing your account and to email@example.com. You should receive a confirmation from us within three days. If you do not, please contact us by phone. If you cannot reach us by phone for any reason, please send notice by U.S. mail.
A. We charge a one-time fee of $150 to customize the masthead of your newsletter. We will set up your firm’s personalized masthead and Page Four advertisement to your specifications and send you a copy for approval.
A. Click on the Request tab below. Fill out the order form and send it to us. You can mail, fax or send it as an email attachment to any of the addresses in the footer of the order form. Please include a cover letter or email and tell us how you would like us to compose your masthead using your agency name and contact information. Also, include image files for your color logo and any photos you want to include (EPS or JPEG formats are preferred). We’ll lay out your masthead and send you a proof. We won’t print your newsletter until we get your approval. Click here to get an order form..